Lately I’ve been having many dreams involving different forms of government. Sometimes I am an observer, other times I’m in the heat of the debate or an active agent working the field. I’ve had dreams where I am 25 pounds lighter than I am right now, dreams of hiding a period stain on my butt from co-workers, and tiptoeing to safe spots while naked in public.
In today’s dream, a 30-something year-old said, “Silly people, don’t they know? All lobsters come with parachutes.” A small blue parachute laid on top of a wooden desk, and a blonde woman in her 20’s proceeds to lift a live, claw-snapping lobster from underneath the parachute. I was amazed.
“People don’t have to buy lobsters at the grocery store anymore,” I said.
DEMOCRACY FOR THE LOBSTERS!
- Years ago, a woman emailed me about using the pancake song in her recipe book. No idea how that would’ve worked, and I never heard back…https://youtu.be/oUbgDSko6H0Did she have second thoughts about including an amateur song(ish) in her professional cook book? Nah…
- My favorite yoga pose of the month is the pigeon.
I’ve never hurt so good.
- Strawberry roll cakes are delicious. And yes, I devoured the creation below. Each bite was full of strawberries, hand whipped cream, and fluffy cake…
- I have been busy going back and forth between work, research, and classes. Never has lazing and sleeping felt so good.
Bad posture included.
- I got a late Christmas gift from Kayla. She had been folding paper stars from the time we met in 7th grade.
Her fiancee, Nick, gave me a hand decorated jar filled with chocolates, a mini Vodka, and a lottery card.
- Been helping with a Harry Potter trivia fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. The main organizer, Jill, is so dedicated to the event… she has poured more heart and out-of-pocket expenses than I think necessary. Looking forward to how the event will turn out later this month. Sneak preview: