Because pictures can speak louder than words.
1. The Lesser Kudu. I’ve seen them once at the St. Louis Zoo— which is free, by the way! The males and females stand on their legs and battle each other for dominance.
The females usually lose. lol
Photograph by Hemis / Alamy Stock Photo
The Greater Kudu’s pretty cool too.
He’s seen things.
2. The Stabyhoun. So rare that it’s not recognized by the AKC or CKC.
Look at this weeble wayby.
3. The Marten. Is it a fox or a weasel? A foxsel?
There are different types all over the world.
Photo by Jinsuk Kim
4. The Black Flamingo. Black swan is so 2o1o.
007. Photo by Yoav Perlman
The press will always be there when it decides to show up. Photo by Marinos Meletiou/Reuters
The ying and yang of the flamingo world. Things are about to get real. Photo by Beverly Saltonstall.
Slayyyyy flamingo, slayyyyy.
5. And… the Capybara. All around family man, your better neighbor next door, best friend to Trump and Robin Hood, and also the perfect chair. Seriously, there’s a tumblr dedicated to animals sitting on cabybara.
Careful now, kids.
Best friends forever. Always. To infinity and beyond. -Caplin Rous the Capybara
They must be darn comfy. Like a beanbag chair.
How could you NOT like the capybara?