1. I killed another plant. A part of me has given up on gardening since I killed my cactus in elementary school (there was a tornado, my window was left open and the pot tipped over while I was away). The poinsettia was a gift from Mom.
2. This really cool and useless ice cream truck. I love going to Target’s bargain area almost as much as I love ice cream. Before I turned one-years-old, I was already destroying 1 pint ice creams with my dad. #iCOG
3. I got April Fooled… hard. On my way to work, my boyfriend said he’d forgotten his book back at my apartment. I came home to this:
4. The sakura trees blooming. I finally got to see them (almost) in bloom. Every year I say I’ll go, but they almost die on me before I get there. DAMMIT FLOWERS, just bloom all year round (for minimum wage).
5. Another startup competition. It was in Chicago like last time, but much smaller in attendance. I joined a group that focused on education.
6. This annoying subleasee. It was irk at first “Reply asap.”
7. A jar of mini-chocolate chip cookies. It immediately reminded me of Cookie Crisps aka this crazy mofo:
Each bite sized cookie taste like you’re biting into a whole cookie. Chocolatey to the max, but the size of it makes it way less fulfilling and way less fattening. If I’m going to eat a cookie, it’s going to be the size of the plate.
8. Oh, and I got into a PhD program. Hoorah! Now I’m going to stay in school forevur. It seems like a few days ago that I posted advice on getting a master’s.